Here you will find all of our careers that are available, simply scroll down to find out more.
An opportunity has arisen to join our busy sales team in Newport. You will be responsible for selling new and used cars from the Ford range, together with associated products, through a structured sales process.
At Premier Ford we are driving the standard in customer care. That’s why it’s your people skills that are the most important attribute for this position. We will require you to provide all our customers with a fantastic sales experience, one they will love.
The successful candidate will have a successful track record in a sales role. Motor trade sales experience would be an advantage, but full training is available to the right applicant.
You must be able to demonstrate that you are a high achiever who thrives on challenges, with great attention to detail, and care about getting it right for our customers.
Excellent communication and negotiating skills are a prerequisite, along with high levels of energy, enthusiasm and a full clean driving licence.
The sales consultant performs a vital role in translating customer enquiries into sales through creating the right environment, and using an established sales process.
In applying for this job, you will need to give us specific details about your experience and skills, so we can understand why you’re right for the role.
The successful candidate will enjoy:
An excellent working environment, competitive pay plan (consisting of a basic salary with
target-related bonus) and the use of a company vehicle awaits the successful applicant.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter including your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Team Leader
Customer Service Advisor-Service Department
Due to changes to staffing within the department, we require a full time Customer Service Advisor for our busy Service department.
At Premier Ford we are driving the standard in customer care. That’s why it’s your people skills that are the most important attribute for this position. We can train you to use our systems, and about the world beating Ford range of cars and commercial vehicles. We require you to provide all our customers with a fantastic service experience, one they will love. When our customers bring in their vehicles for MOTs, servicing and repairs, it will be you who looks after the customer, ensuring you keep them advised at all times, liaising closely with our Service Team Leader, Technicians and Cleaners, making sure that everything runs smoothly without any surprises for each and every one of them.
Your day to day duties will include:
· Helping our service customers in person and over the phone.
· Preparing and producing invoices for customers.
· Preparing and administrating job packs and service plans.
· Providing customers with frequent updates on the progress of their vehicles.
· Arranging courtesy services to make sure their experience is easy and convenient.
· Using administration processes to help the department run smoothly.
· Liaising with Technicians, Cleaners and the Service Team Leader.
· Collecting and delivering customers vehicles and courtesy cars.
In applying for this job, you’ll need to give us specific details about your experience and skills, so we can understand why you’re right for the role. You’ll need to demonstrate you have:
· Fantastic administration skills, gained from previous experience in a similar role.
· Recent/current retail experience.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to give great customer service.
· The ability to strike up good relationships with customers and colleagues.
· Drive, commitment and enthusiasm along with willingness to contribute to the team.
You’ll also have a full clean driving licence, be bright and articulate, possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and be able to complete all work to deadlines. You’ll be familiar with word and excel spread sheets and computer literate.
We offer a competitive pay and bonus scheme, including life insurance (after qualifying period) and a contributory pension scheme, on-going training, and offer a great place to work.
If you want to work for a progressive, professional company then please send your CV and covering letter with details as above to: email@example.com
Or write to: David Rye Managing Director. Premier Ford 2-3 Riverway, Newport. PO30 5UY