Wherever you go in the UK and across Europe, free Roadside Assistance goes with you.
Every Ford Service now comes with free Ford Service Assistance*, valid from the date of service until your next service is due. If you do break down you'll get:
- Friendly, skilled roadside help in the UK and Europe
- Assistance if you breakdown at home
- Alternative transport, replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation if your car can’t be repaired on the spot
- Recovery including caravans and trailers
*Available with Ford Scheduled Service and Ford Motorcraft 4+ Minor and Major Services.
*Terms & Conditions apply.
One easy number to access all of the Ford Services 24/7.
Whatever you need, Ford One Call can connect you to all our services, including:
- Ford Roadside Assistance
- Ford finance and insurance
- Plus, Dealer locations, technical information and more
Make sure you save this number:
FORD One Call
0203 564 4444
A free 30-point visual Health Check to give you a comprehensive picture of your car's health.
FORD eCHECK provides a thorough visual inspection of your car, including its wheels and tyres, bodywork, wiper blades, oil and filter, brakes and hubs, steering and suspension, so you know if anything needs attention:
- Free 30-point visual inspection by Ford trained technicians
- Detailed electronic report provides explanation of any findings
- Simple red, amber, green traffic light system shows any recommended repairs or replacements
- Red items need urgent attention
- Amber items need to be watched closely, but could save you time and money if they are dealt with before they deteriorate further
- Green items are all clear
- Receive a competitive estimate upfront for any work needed, including the use of quality Ford parts where necessary
The New Ford Service App combines a lot of useful features in one application. Wherever you are going in the UK and rest of Europe, the new Ford Service app makes sure you’re always on top of the situation providing you with lots of useful features and the help you need.
Download the Free New Ford Service App for your smartphone and enjoy the useful features and benefits.
Available now to download on iOS and Android:
Ford Service App - iOS Ford Service App - Android
In case of an emergency
In case of an accident of breakdown, this section helps you contact Ford Assistance*, a rescue service or the police anywhere in Europe. You can also get first aid tips and easily create a damage report.
Find the Ford dealer nearest to you, and connect to Ford’s Online Service Booking.
On the road
Search for the nearest petrol station, know what to check before going on a trip and always remember where you parked your car with the clever Park Me feature.
Learn about EU traffic rules and road signs, and find out more about Ford technologies.
Offers and promotions
Learn about Owner benefits, shop for Ford accessories or learn about current offers and special promotions.
Quickly and easily figure out what the warning lamps on your dashboard mean.
Terms & Conditions
Ford Motor Company Limited and your participating Dealer reserve the right to change, amend or withdraw the whole or part of this offer at any time.
Ford UK & European Roadside Assistance
Ford Roadside Assistance is only available with Ford Services and Ford Motorcraft 4+ Minor and Major Services. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to all vehicles regardless of age or mileage, excludes fleet vehicles and is valid from the date of service for 12 months, or until the next service is due, whichever comes first. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to the serviced vehicle only.
The 30-point FORD eCHECK is a visual only vehicle inspection. Premier Ford may recommend that certain essential work be carried out on the grounds of safety before you drive your vehicle.