Premier Ford Accident and Repair Centre
When you bring your vehicle to us for bodywork, you are guaranteed high quality results. We use state of the art equipment to ensure the quality of our work. We'll work with you and your insurance company to make your repair experience simple and easy.
Contact us today to find out how we can help.
Our Bodyshop Offers:
- A Ford Premium Accident Repair Centre
- All makes repaired
- Skilled, fully trained staff
- Full body straightening and paint facilities
- Used by all leading insurance companies
- Three year repair guarantee on paint
- Six year anti-perforation guarantee on Ford panels
- Courtesy vehicles provided subject to availability and insurance requirements
- Computerised estimating and image transmission facilities for quick decisions from insurers.
PAS 125 Kitemark Licence
PAS 125 is the industry agreed technical specification for the process of vehicle body repair. It provides bodyshops the processes and procedures directly related to the safe repair of accident damaged vehicles.
PAS 125 details minimum requirements for competent personnel, appropriate and well-maintained equipment, suitable repair methods and quality for repair materials
The PAS 125 focuses on the four key elements of repair – methods, people, equipment and materials, as well as repair process management, with an emphasis on continual improvement. As a result, PAS 125 directs bodyshops to the achievement of a safe and technically sound repair. PAS 125 is owned and maintained by BSI, the National Standards Body